Abstract Submission Form
Abstract Submission Rules
Abstracts should be in 12-point font, using timesnew roman font, single line spacing, and justified. should be written as
Abstract text should not exceed 300 words.
The names of the researchers and the institutions they work for should be written under the title. researchers working in institutions for ; institution names should be coded with different numbers; number should be indicated as superscript next to the investigator name).
Summary; it should consist of purpose, material and method, findings, results and keywords.
Keywords: At least 3 must be written in Turkish. in Turkish keywords Terms in Turkish Science Terms should be taken as basis.
The name of the responsible author to be contacted for the paper should be specified.
If there is more than one author, the information of the author(s) other than the author whose name and surname is written must be entered together in the "other authors-1" field.
Papers It must not have been published or presented anywhere before.
Relevant spelling rules will be communicated to those who will be contacted for the full text to be sent later.
Oral and Poster Paper Rules
· Paper submission period 15 (fifteen) minutes.
· Posters should be printed in poster format with a width of 70 cm and a length of 90 cm.
· The text and figures on the poster should be large enough to be read from a distance of one meter.
· Posters must not have been previously published or presented anywhere.
· The name of the person presenting the poster should be underlined.
· References should be numbered according to the order of use in the text and should be shown in parentheses in the text.
· References should be placed at the end of the text.
· In case reports; In the case, the name, address or photograph that indicates the identity of the person who is the subject should not be used.